Celebrities have spilled the beans on their list of worst onscreen kisses. Movie stars claim onscreen kissing is not all it’s cracked up to be. Some celebrities even say the kissing scenes are quite horrible and anything but glamorous. Here are some of the actors and actresses calling out their worst onscreen kiss according to the website Just Jared:
1. Miles Teller / Shailene Woodley in “The Spectacular Now”.
He says, quote, “Before our first kissing scene, Shailene took these Chinese dirt supplements and shoved them in her mouth. It’s like a dirt pouch, and it smells like crap.”
2. Morena Baccarin / Ryan Reynolds in “Deadpool”.
She says, “Kissing him in that mask is like kissing a giant latex condom. It basically just smells like rubber the entire time.”
3. Reese Witherspoon / Robert Pattinson in “Water for Elephants”.
Pattinson had a bad cold, and Reese says, quote, “It wasn’t appealing. It wasn’t pleasant.” And Rob himself once admitted, quote, “My nose is running all over the place . . . I was wiping [it] on her wig.”
4. Tobey Maguire / Kirsten Dunst in “Spider-Man”. (The upsidedown kiss)
Tobey says, “I had rainwater running up my nose. Then, when Kirsten rolled back the wet mask, she cut off the air completely.”
5. Liam Hemsworth / Jennifer Lawrence in “The Hunger Games”.
He says, “If we had a kissing scene, she would make a point of eating garlic or tuna fish or something that was disgusting.”
6. Thandie Newton / Tom Cruise in “Mission: Impossible 2”.
She says, quote, “[It was] was slightly icky and sort of wet.” I think that describes a lot of kisses, doesn’t it?
7. Helen Mirren / Harrison Ford in “The Mosquito Coast”.
She says, “The nicest, sweetest guy you could want to meet. But he can’t kiss . . . he finds it impossible to kiss on screen.”
8. Kirsten Dunst / Brad Pitt in “Interview with the Vampire”. Mainly because she was only 11.
She says, “Everyone at the time was like, ‘You’re so lucky you kissed Brad Pitt,’ but I thought it was disgusting.”
Just because the kiss looks great onscreen doesn’t mean it was great while it was being filmed. Think back to some of your kisses. Were they all great or were some of them less than stellar? I’m just glad I’m an awesome kisser… just ask my wife. 🙂
Just Jared – Celebrities List Worst On-Screen Kisses
Jason’s 1023XLC Page