Over 150,000 people took an online poll on the website BuzzFeed about marriage habits and what ISN’T acceptable behavior.
Here are the results of the eight yes-or-no questions people were asked:
1. Is it okay to pass gas in front of your spouse? 84% said “yes”.
2. Can you flirt with other people? Only 24% said “that’s okay”.
3. Would it be okay if they stayed out all night with friends? 63% said “yes”.
4. Can you pee with the door open? 77% said it’s fine.
5. Is it okay to TALK about your poop? 22% said it’s too personal.
6. Is it okay to tell white lies to make each other feel better? 39% said no, you should never lie.
7. Is it okay to fantasize about being married to someone else? 42% said yes.
8. Is it normal to have long stretches at dinner when no one says anything? 72% said yes, it’s normal.