ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE
102.3 IS SUMMER LOVING WITH SANDALS RESORTS!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
Sponsor(s): 102.3 WXLC-FM, 3250 Belvidere Road, Waukegan, Illinois 60085, and Sandals Resorts/Unique Travel, Corp. (collectively, “Sponsor”).
Individuals may only win a major Station-conducted contest/sweepstakes, valued $600 or more, only once every twelve (12) months.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
VIA TELEPHONE – At the time of their call, entrants must provide all requested information, including their first and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
Qualifying via telephone will take place Monday through Friday at 6:10 a.m., 8:10 a.m., 12:10 p.m. and 5:10 p.m.
VIA INTERNET – CLUB XLC. Go to https://www.1023xlc.com/contests/summer-loving-with-sandals/contests/summer-loving-with-sandals/and follow the links and instructions to enter and submit the required information, which may include your first and last name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address, in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
Qualifying via the internet will take place Monday through Friday around 7:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Qualifier does not need to call in to claim their qualification. They will automatically be qualified and contacted via e-mail by 102.3 WXLC-FM promotions.
These Sandals Resorts include:
Sandals Inn – Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Montego Bay – Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island – Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa – Negril, Jamaica
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals South Coast – Westmoreland, Jamaica
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort – Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia
Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia – Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa – Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa – St. John’s, Antigua
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island – Nassau, Bahamas
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & SpaResort – Exuma, Bahamas
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa – St. George’s, Grenada
Sandals Barbados – St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Sandals Royal Barbados – St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Estimated Retail Value = $3,250
Estimated Retail Value of Airfare= $1,000
Estimated Total Retail Value of vacation and round-trip coach airfare for two adults = $4,250
• Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination. Therefore the provided prizes will each include
luxurious accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy, king-sized bed), all meals, unlimited premium
brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including daily SCUBA diving (for
certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, resort taxes and Sandals transfers to and from the resort designated airport.
• Telephone calls, Premium Wi-Fi, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours &
excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases
made at the Sandals Specialty Shops are not included.
• Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) provided by Unique Travel, Corp. is valid to/from the nearest major
U.S. gateway to resort designated airport. The tickets are valid until August 9th, 2020 and are subject
to availability and black-out periods (black-out dates to be determined). Flights will be on mutually
approved dates. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary, originating from the same airport.
Flights and airlines are subject to change and availability. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
• Please note: Reservations will not be confirmed until 90 days prior to the selected travel date.
• Prize(s) must be redeemed for travel within one year from August 9th, 2019 and is not transferable or
redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the
prize is void.
• Please note: This prize(s) is subject to space availability and selected blackout dates. Reservations will not be confirmed until 90 days prior to the selected travel date.
• Prizewinner must be at least 18 years of age. Sandals Resort is an adult-only, couples only, romantic
• Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an
alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.
• Unique Travel Corp. is the prize provider (the “Prize Provider”).
• Pprizewinner(s) confirms and represent that he/she has complied with all the rules and regulations of the Promotion, and he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion.
• Prizewinner(s), his/her heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby waive and release any and all rights, claims, and causes of action whatsoever he/she may have against the Prize Provider now or in the future arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance and utilization of the Prize that he/she has won, or the exercise of any rights granted herein.
• Any federal, state and/or local taxes applicable to the Prize will be the prizewinner(s) responsibility to pay.
Prizewinner will receive from the Sponsor an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Prize. Prize
Provider, along with their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliate companies or agencies, and
Unique Vacations, Inc. will not provide the 1099.
• A prize certificate(s) outlining the terms of the prize and redemption procedures will be provided within 6-8 weeks of the promotion.
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
One (1) winner will be selected at random from qualifier list on Monday, July 29, 2019 by 10:00 a.m. during the morning show with Wes & Leah and one (1) on Monday, August 5, 2019 by 10:00 a.m. during the morning show with Wes & Leah. Winners will be announced and they will automatically win the prize. If winner does not hear their name, promotions will e-mail or call winner to inform them of their win.
iii. represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to Alpha the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.