Planning a trip to Wisconsin Dells, “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®” this summer?
Let the Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards help make your trip more affordable and fun!
The cards feature many attractions offering free or discounted admission, you’ll be sure to find plenty of activities that everyone will enjoy and deals at select restaurants, shops, and hotels.
Visit wisdells.com or call (800) 223-3557 for your free vacation planning kit.
Click HERE to view our Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Card pick-up locations! Limit one per person, while supplies last.
Plus, Club XLC members can purchase their 4-packs of Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards for 10,000 points through May 24 HERE.
Club XLC: Limit 2 4-packs per person. Must be 18+ to purchase and you must be able to pick up your cards at our Wisconsin office, with valid photo ID at:
Alpha Media USA
8500 Green Bay Road
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We cannot mail the cards.
Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards FAQs
Can I pick up books for other family members that can’t make the appearance?
• No, to make sure that we get the 2018 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener cards out to the people who joined us at that event we must only give out one (1) card per person (all ages are welcome).
Can I pick up more of them up at the radio station?
• No, all of the 2018 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener cards will be distributed during appearances or through Club XLC HERE. You can find these appearances listed on the calendar section of our website, HERE.
Do babies need a 2018 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Card?
• Not for all attractions, but to be safe, we recommend having a card for children at or near the age of one and older.
How will the cards be given away on-location?
• A line will be formed leading up to the start time of the appearance.
Are there different versions of the 2018 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener cards?
• Yes there are different versions. Unfortunately, the on-air talent, other 102.3 XLC representatives, and the host business owner do not know which cards will be given away at our appearances.
Will I be guaranteed a card if I come to the appearance?
• It is always our main goal to have everyone get a card. Supplies are limited, so we suggest you get there prior to the start time of the appearance to secure a place in line and heighten the chances of you getting a card. If you do not get a card that day, please go to www.1023XLC.com and look at the live broadcasts section for your next opportunity to get a card.
Can the people handing out the cards make special exceptions with the amount of cards they give out per person?
• No, the 102.3 XLC staff has been instructed by Wisconsin Dells to only hand out one (1) card per person during the appearance.
Can I get back in line after I receive my card to get another one?
• No, The cards will be distributed one per person, per appearance.
Can I sell my extra cards?
• Absolutely not! 102.3 XLC and Wisconsin Dells have entered a partnership that no cards will be sold or bartered.
Are there any restrictions?
• Yes, admission is subject to availability on a first come basis. See individual attractions on the card for details. Cards are valid May 25 – June 28, 2018.